• The KillerFrogs

A Personal Appeal - Tommy Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

FROGDADDY

I've got no problem with that, but I do want to say that it was a bad idea by all involved (not blaming the admins of the FFF) to try to make this whole ordeal a complete secret. The truth WILL come out eventually and I think when it does there will be people who wish it had been handled differently. Just my opinion.

HFrog1999

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Sep 27 2007, 12:19 PM) [snapback]52505[/snapback]
I've got no problem with that, but I do want to say that it was a bad idea by all involved (not blaming the admins of the FFF) to try to make this whole ordeal a complete secret. The truth WILL come out eventually and I think when it does there will be people who wish it had been handled differently. Just my opinion.
His privacy really needs to be protected as much as possible. He's a young man with his whole life ahead of him and he needs to be able to do what's best for him. This really isn't a TCU football issue anymore. Let's just leave it be, wish the best to him, and move on.

So, are we going to through it deep this Saturday or run the option?

HFrog1999

Might I suggest deleting this thread, posting a notice and pinning it that all threads regarding TB will be deleted at least for the next 2 weeks and then just deleting them to prevent all of the speculation that's going to go on?

HFrog1999

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Sep 27 2007, 02:31 PM) [snapback]52594[/snapback]
Yes--this thread itself perpetuates the problem. Nice subversive way of keeping the issue alive, Wes.
Your Avatar is Hot. It turns me on.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Thank you. I like it. I never knew an avatar could completely turn one's posting life around, turning one from a hated human paraquat into a welcomed friend.

HFrog1999

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Sep 27 2007, 02:44 PM) [snapback]52602[/snapback]
Thank you. I like it. I never knew an avatar could completely turn one's posting life around, turning one from a hated human paraquat into a welcomed friend.
People hate Kermit, but want to get with Jennifer.

Raddman on Steriods

QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Sep 27 2007, 02:53 PM) [snapback]52609[/snapback]
People hate Kermit, but want to get with Jennifer.

Run a google search for "Kermit having sex". One of the funnier avatars of all time which I considered using until recent avatar-censory systems were put in place.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Sep 27 2007, 02:42 PM) [snapback]52599[/snapback]
Your Avatar is Hot. It turns me on.
We don't need to know everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts