• The KillerFrogs

A Personal Appeal - Tommy Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I would like to ask that we curtail Tommy Blake talk on the forum for 2 weeks. Before you go off on me, please hear me out.

Tommy is out for 2 weeks. He can't play and needs time to heal. If this were just a simple, physical injury it wouldn't be such a big deal but his situation is far more complex and we all need to cover his back. This is something that the coaches do for him and his teammates do as well. I would like to see the community on Killerfrogs do the same for him.

This isn't an order or demand. It's a humble request from one Horned Frog to another that we all group together to help one of our own, who is down for the moment. I have it on good authority that the talk, on Killerfrogs, isn't helping the situation. Not that anyone is purposely or knowingly saying things that harmful to him but he knows about it and it's not helping the situation.

Can we all respect his privacy and call a moratorium on Tommy Blake talk? When he steps on the field, then fire away.

Thanks

wes
ps....I know that I will catch holy hell for this but remember this is a request by one frog to another

goldenfrog

Sounds good to me. I am sick of talking and thinking about it and I have moved on.

That doesn't mean I don't care about TB and pray for his recovery.

QUOTE(goldenfrog @ Sep 27 2007, 03:58 AM) [snapback]52246[/snapback]
Sounds good to me. I am sick of talking and thinking about it and I have moved on.

That doesn't mean I don't care about TB and pray for his recovery.

I'm no expert but this already sounds like a violation. :huh:

goldenfrog

QUOTE(PhormerPhrog @ Sep 27 2007, 04:01 AM) [snapback]52247[/snapback]
I'm no expert but this already sounds like a violation. :huh:

How is that?

Jet Set Frog

QUOTE(wes @ Sep 26 2007, 10:56 PM) [snapback]52245[/snapback]
I would like to ask that we curtail Tommy Blake talk on the forum for 2 weeks. Before you go off on me, please hear me out.
Tommy is out for 2 weeks. He can't play and needs time to heal. If this were just a simple, physical injury it wouldn't be such a big deal but his situation is far more complex and we all need to cover his back. This is something that the coaches do for him and his teammates do as well. I would like to see the community on Killerfrogs do the same for him.

This isn't an order or demand. It's a humble request from one Horned Frog to another that we all group together to help one of our own, who is down for the moment. I have it on good authority that the talk, on Killerfrogs, isn't helping the situation. Not that anyone is purposely or knowingly saying things that harmful to him but he knows about it and it's not helping the situation.

Can we all respect his privacy and call a moratorium on Tommy Blake talk? When he steps on the field, then fire away.

Thanks

wes
ps....I know that I will catch holy hell for this but remember this is a request by one frog to another

Good call Wes.

I

I Sniff Male Bottoms

QUOTE(Jet Set Frog @ Sep 26 2007, 10:32 PM) [snapback]52253[/snapback]
Good call Wes.

I agree, Wes. There wont be any Tommy Blake talk outta me.

Now, Andy Dalton, there's another matter.

SnoSki

Definitely supporting this camp.

I'm quite sick of all of it, really. He's out 2 weeks, ok, move on.

Shadow Dweller

Not an issue there me. Only going to say I hope he get's better which is ALL we should be saying of ANY player, regardless of school affilation, who is having an illness. Get well soon TB!

MoCityFrog

QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Sep 27 2007, 12:29 PM) [snapback]52297[/snapback]
Sounds good to me. I wouldn't disagree with deleting any threads about him in the next 2 weeks as well.

Second that.

Status
Not open for further replies.