• The KillerFrogs

a movie so great it deserves its very own thread

LisaLT

Is this a joke thread?
joke wtf GIF

Eight

Is this a joke thread?
joke [ What the heck? ] GIF

we know you and nic run in the same social circles, pig was a huge success making just over 3M which is almost as much as a ut quarterback transfer.

here is the link to the rotten tomatoes page for pig

LisaLT

we know you and nic run in the same social circles, pig was a huge success making just over 3M which is almost as much as a ut quarterback transfer.

here is the link to the rotten tomatoes page for pig

Hungry Episode 5 GIF by The Office

LisaLT

No his best work was playing the suicidal alcoholic in Leaving Las Vegas. Really tough film to watch, but the soundtrack was epic. I think that is what they call method acting ;)

Eight

No his best work was playing the suicidal alcoholic in Leaving Las Vegas. Really tough film to watch, but the soundtrack was epic. I think that is what they call method acting ;)

leaving las vegas is truly his best work and he was only 31 at the time of the movie. that time really was nic's golden years as he also gave us little junior brown

llv is one of those movies though you watch once and then never again because it is so damn depressing and not just for cage's character but elisabeth shue's as well

Eight

I thought this was going to be a discussion about Spider-Man: No Way Home

just the type of over produced, cgi consumed, big budget drivel one would expect from a gourd lover

no way you can truly appreciate the subtle nuances of a nic cage performance, the inspiration for john lithgow's master thespian character