• The KillerFrogs

A Message From TCU Compliance

“We appreciate Frog Club donors continued support of TCU Athletics and our 500+ student-athletes. As a reminder, TCU is responsible for the actions of its boosters, and any inadvertent action on your part could jeopardize the eligibility of current and prospective student-athletes. Together, it's our responsibility to maintain a high standard of ethical conduct for our athletics program.”

BigPurple87

“We appreciate Frog Club donors continued support of TCU Athletics and our 500+ student-athletes. As a reminder, TCU is responsible for the actions of its boosters, and any inadvertent action on your part could jeopardize the eligibility of current and prospective student-athletes. Together, it's our responsibility to maintain a high standard of ethical conduct for our athletics program.”

Who cares

nwlafrog

I’ve got Aaron Green and Jeff Gladney on Snapchat, but Jeff is family-friend from the wife’s side. I’ve replied with a frog hand sign to Gladney and I have snapped a big play to AG while rewatching the Alamo Bowl about a year ago.

I think as long as you keep it in moderation and act accordingly there’s nothing wrong with bs’ing with croots or current players. Just don’t act like a total darnin’ Luke Bryan.