• The KillerFrogs

A&M at TCU baseball

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 13 2010, 08:53 PM) [snapback]544472[/snapback]
Great play by Featherston to end the game.

Loves me a good Aggie beating!!!!

Way to go Frogs!

Crowd was getting updates by the PA announcer at the Aledo baseball game. Betcha no other high school baseball PA guy was giving the TCU baseball score to the crowd. Thanks, Joe!
As Top said, love it when we whip Aggie.
That's why they are chicken to play us in football. :laugh:

Thanks for the offer of a ticket, Spike. Wished I could have been there. But, work over pleasure.

ftwfrog

QUOTE(Big Frog II @ Apr 13 2010, 09:02 PM) [snapback]544500[/snapback]
Boy she WAS drunk. No one in their right mind would say the Aggies had a good football team.

The aggie genius we were sitting next to whipped out his 2010 football schedule and started explaining to his frog friend how great the schedule sets up for them this year, "this opponent at home, then a week off to prepare for so and so..." You would have thought he was making plans for Glendale.

BABYFACE

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 13 2010, 10:21 PM) [snapback]544507[/snapback]
Crowd was getting updates by the PA announcer at the Aledo baseball game. Betcha no other high school baseball PA guy was giving the TCU baseball score to the crowd. Thanks, Joe!
As Top said, love it when we whip Aggie.
That's why they are chicken to play us in football. :laugh:

Thanks for the offer of a ticket, Spike. Wished I could have been there. But, work over pleasure.

Ha, used my ticket instead of giving it away. Good for me, bad for you. :biggrin:

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Apr 13 2010, 11:11 PM) [snapback]544518[/snapback]
Ha, used my ticket instead of giving it away. Good for me, bad for you. :biggrin:

Damn 8-to-5er :tongue:

Metropolis777

QUOTE(South Texas Frog @ Apr 13 2010, 07:42 PM) [snapback]544443[/snapback]
That woman is bat( I'm an uneducated idiot that uses profanity) crazy. Love the enthusiasm though.

Didn't she once try to hijack the football team bus?

QUOTE(SnoSkiDrew @ Apr 13 2010, 09:45 PM) [snapback]544487[/snapback]
I **believe** the PA guy said record crowd of 4,375 tonight.

Then where was everyone? I was sitting about 10 feet from Dave South and it didn't seem near as crowded as when the Ags played here last year. Maybe most were on the hill, out of my view.

swimmerbabe11

there is no way this game was as crowded as last time we played the ags at home

(wasn't that the year before last?!)

And I didn't see any aggies acting up, I kept my family in check :laugh:

QUOTE(swimmerbabe11 @ Apr 14 2010, 12:29 PM) [snapback]544738[/snapback]
there is no way this game was as crowded as last time we played the ags at home

(wasn't that the year before last?!)
And I didn't see any aggies acting up, I kept my family in check :laugh:

It may have been '08. I can't remember. Either way, that last game was packed. We were shoe-horned in on the bleachers. Last night there were plenty of open seats and spots in the upper deck. Maybe all the Aggots were on the hill.

SnoSki

QUOTE(PhormerPhrog @ Apr 14 2010, 05:34 PM) [snapback]544743[/snapback]
It may have been '08. I can't remember. Either way, that last game was packed. We were shoe-horned in on the bleachers. Last night there were plenty of open seats and spots in the upper deck. Maybe all the Aggots were on the hill.

The hill was shoulder to shoulder.

leofrog

QUOTE(PhormerPhrog @ Apr 14 2010, 12:34 PM) [snapback]544743[/snapback]

And the lower bowl was more packed than in '08.