• The KillerFrogs

A&M and Alabama

westoverhillbilly

As I recall, A&M was very close to getting the death penalty in the late 80s/early 90s but they shut a kid up while he was literally being driven or driving to provide testimony while they were currently on probation (which was a death penalty offense). At that time, they were the most penalized football program in NCAA history. All that illegal money and cheating never got them anywhere near the top of the rankings or national prominence even though they dominated a weak SWC during its demise. TCU has had far more success and top finishes. However, I hate to say this, but Jimbo could pop through in the near future and produce a prominent team- I passionately hope not though.

Tony Lema

Ticket Exchange Pass
both jimbo and nick are off the rails and narcissists

let me know when they square off in front of frog fountain, otherwise much ado about nothing
Jimbo really hopes nobody investigates the coverup of Jameis Winston's shenanigans that resulted in FSU paying a female hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep her mouth shut. He is a hypocrite and a liar. But we already know that.