• The KillerFrogs

A General Observation

TCU_91

For almost 20 years I haven't seen any school, outside trailer park tech, go out of there way to run up the score. (Thankfully the maroon raiders atm haven't been available to kick the [ Finebaum ]e out of us)

Patterson and TCU have always shown class, be it the full page ad after the Rose, Peach..etc. Leading to many time we could have curb stomped ISU, and holding off on OSU and several others.

So when did it become ok to keep jacking the score up on us now that GP is gone?

I sure as Hell hope we highlight this crap on the schedule.

Just an old P off man, tired of being classy and needing some blood.

BleedNPurple

We’ll be playing Iowa St. For years to come and won’t forget the butt whipping. It was senior day and I St was barely bowl eligible. GP wouldn’t have tried to run up the s ore knowing that but perhaps they were enjoying a blood letting on a barely successful season.

Paybacks are hell. See you soon Iowa’s St. - Enjoy your Garage Bowl!

froginaustin

I guess that there will be an institutional memory of the 4th Q of this game long after Matt Campbell’s 15 minutes of fame are over. Just my guess.

TooColdU

We’ll be playing Iowa St. For years to come and won’t forget the butt whipping. It was senior day and I St was barely bowl eligible. GP wouldn’t have tried to run up the s ore knowing that but perhaps they were enjoying a blood letting on a barely successful season.

Paybacks are hell. See you soon Iowa’s St. - Enjoy your Garage Bowl!

I would like to forget this whole season, especially this game.

Eight

For almost 20 years I haven't seen any school, outside trailer park tech, go out of there way to run up the score. (Thankfully the maroon raiders atm haven't been available to kick the [ #2020 ]e out of us)

Patterson and TCU have always shown class, be it the full page ad after the Rose, Peach..etc. Leading to many time we could have curb stomped ISU, and holding off on OSU and several others.

So when did it become ok to keep jacking the score up on us now that GP is gone?

so leaving the starters in on defense to embarrass kansas and whomever was the poor oc was a classy thing to do?

FrogAbroad

I guess that there will be an institutional memory of the 4th Q of this game long after Matt Campbell’s 15 minutes of fame are over. Just my guess.
"Institutional?" After cleaning out the coaching staff and the "underperforming" players at the insistence of the fan base, just how much memory will linger? My guess is the new regime will neither remember nor care about today's game.

Froginbedford

For almost 20 years I haven't seen any school, outside trailer park tech, go out of there way to run up the score. (Thankfully the maroon raiders atm haven't been available to kick the [ #2020 ]e out of us)

While it was not GP as the head coach, when Franchione was flirting with Alabama, he ran up the score on SMU, 62-7, and the next week announced he was leaving....Many coaches take the opportunity to hit the accelerator when a relationship between schools changes....And remember the 62-22 mauling over Baylor when Briles was known to be out of the picture....That's not to say I didn't enjoy either of those beat downs....And yeah, I've been around long enough to remember Darrell Royal and Jackie Sherrill purposefully drill the Frogs....