• The KillerFrogs

A desperate Tech - could be dangerous

asleep003

This game is extremely important to them, as Tech needs to win 1 out of the next 2 games to become bowl eligible. We are on a 2nd road trip in a row ... maybe their best shot, as they have to travel to Austin on a short week, Turkey Day.

No matter how much of a better team we are than them, except for 2014, it is almost always down to the wire. If the Toads want another shot at the Sooners and a B12 championship, they must realize this should be one of the toughest games of the year to win.

asleep003

Considering that we have a losing record against these jackasses since joining the Big 12 and that our only win in Lubbock was thanks to a miraculous tip and catch, and considering they beat us at home last year, I think at this point it's fair to say that every game against Tech is dangerous.

Especially that 2nd road trip in a row. You better wake up Kids !!!

This game scares me to death! TCU needs a rebound win in the worst possible way after getting taken to woodshed last week. Starting a true freshman qb along with catching the injury bug is not a recipe for success. While I certainly am hoping for the best I fear we are actually going to see the worst and lose this one. I'd hate to go into the Baylor game on a 2 game slide with the players in a slump but that's what I think we get. I really hate the idea of losing to tech yet again, Jeez, as good as the start of this season was closing it out on a 3 game skid would ruin the whole damn thing.

Last edited:

Punter1

Considering that we have a losing record against these jackasses since joining the Big 12 and that our only win in Lubbock was thanks to a miraculous tip and catch, and considering they beat us at home last year, I think at this point it's fair to say that every game against Tech is dangerous.

They had 2 monster push off TDs against us in 2012 and a BS personal foul flag in OT that won the game for them. Everyone knows how bad we got darned in 2013. Last year if we make either 30 yard FG we win.

We should easily be 5-0 against Tech...

Peacefrog

Degenerate
This game scares me to death! TCU needs a rebound win in the worst possible way after getting taken to woodshed last week. Starting a true freshman qb along with catching the injury bug is not a recipe for success. While I certainly am hoping for the best I fear we are actually going to see the worst and lose this one. I'd hate to go into the Baylor game on a 2 game slide with the players in a slump but that's what I think we get. I really hate the idea of losing to tech yet again, Jeez, as good as the start of this season was closing it out on a 3 game skid would ruin the whole damn thing.
You are scared of everything. Just quit with this stupid bit.

Also, when are you going to admit you were wrong about UT?