• The KillerFrogs

A Briles profanity filter is STUPID

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
If a filter is necessary, I don't see why any recognition is given to those that most frog fans despise. The last thing I want to see is his or their names. If there has to be a filter, I would prefer to see random fruit as opposed to those idiot''s names.
If giving him recognition is equating him with fecal material and anal warts, then so be it

He deserves it

82Frog

If giving him recognition is equating him with fecal material and anal warts, then so be it

He deserves it

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-07%20at%206.06.11%20PM_zps8uo3kpaf.png

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Your message board. But, when we can't read a thread and enjoy the Frogs kicking UT's Briles Rectum, without seeing his name 50 times, ...well it's a little ridiculous. His name should go away. We don't play a team he coaches.
I agree somewhat. There are too many words that filter to his name. Pick one - like ahole - that really fits. It will have more meaning. Right now a good cuss laden rant is just flat out confusing.

And the filter in the post above is odd - are we celebrating his anatomy? Just filter that word to arse. It's too useful a word to not be effective.

Can we turn off the profanity filters yet?

Armadillo

I will admit I had all the old filters memorized so I knew exactly what someone was saying.

But the AB stuff is kinda funny.

I guess I'd prefer,to back to the old filters, but this stuff is gold.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I will admit I had all the old filters memorized so I knew exactly what someone was saying.

Art Briles is an ass scheiss [ Finebaum ].

It's not meaningful any longer is my only point. We have Art Briles scheissing saturation.

Purp

I agree the old filters were better. Too much Art Briles nonsense and it's wearing me out.

When the filters can eventually be turned off I plan to turn them off bc of the Briles infatuation. I had no intention at all of turning off the filters before this happened.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I agree the old filters were better. Too much Art Briles nonsense and it's wearing me out.

When the filters can eventually be turned off I plan to turn them off bc of the Briles infatuation. I had no intention at all of turning off the filters before this happened.
I'm with you. I thought it would be fun but it's actually weird and hard to decipher at times.
Art Briles is a piece of [ Finebaum ], and I'll never forget that, but I don't want to be obsessive about it.

BABYFACE

Your message board. But, when we can't read a thread and enjoy the Frogs kicking UT's Briles Rectum, without seeing his name 50 times, ...well it's a little ridiculous. His name should go away. We don't play a team he coaches.

In another thread, Wes said that one could choose to turn off the filters and see the actual curse words if that was the preference.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I agree somewhat. There are too many words that filter to his name. Pick one - like ahole - that really fits. It will have more meaning. Right now a good cuss laden rant is just flat out confusing.

And the filter in the post above is odd - are we celebrating his anatomy? Just filter that word to arse. It's too useful a word to not be effective.

Can we turn off the profanity filters yet?

Guys...I just tried to have some fun with it.

It can change and probably will in the not too distant future