• The KillerFrogs

9PM Kickoff

LVH

7pm in Las Vegas which is where I will be for that one

Also we are favored by 10 against Colorado... are they really supposed to be that bad?

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Flying up for the game. Wife is from Denver. I was aiming to play golf on Saturday, and was going to come on here and see who was interested in a tee time. Then my dumb@$$ tore my ACL playing basketball two weeks ago.

froginaustin

Flying up for the game. Wife is from Denver. I was aiming to play golf on Saturday, and was going to come on here and see who was interested in a tee time. Then my dumb@$$ tore my ACL playing basketball two weeks ago.

Sorry to hear about the ACL. I hope for as little time and discomfort as possible, for your recovery.

P.S.: That'll teach you to try staying fit and active into old age.

Long Time Lurker

Sorry to hear about the ACL. I hope for as little time and discomfort as possible, for your recovery.

P.S.: That'll teach you to try staying fit and active into old age.
Get the epidural if you have the surgery. I was scared to get a needle in my spine but I’m glad I did. When it wears off the pain is terrible so keep up with the pain killers even when it doesn’t hurt.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Hand out "biers" - ??

Biers = 1.a movable frame on which a coffin or a corpse is placed before burial or cremation or on which it is carried to the grave.
3 years in Deutchland
My first bier there was a….Perminator
Quickly discovered I was a lightweight
Biers ever since