• The KillerFrogs

#9 Ibouya (sp?) out

FROGDADDY

anyone have any color on the injury or the freshman?

Both are black, but why the hell does that matter??? Kidding. Looked like Ibiloye hurt his knee. Saw Anderson play last year, looks the part, has size and speed but is he ready?........I have no idea. When is Luttrell due back?

FrogAbroad

He took a hard shot to the ribs, but from the way he left the field and the trainers' demeanor it looks like a knee hyperextension. Painful but usually quite curable with rest and time.

Sponger

I thought it was a knee by how he walked off as well....but I looked at the replay several times in slow-mo but I couldn't see anything unusual with the knee. It just looked like they jacked up his ribs. Hopefully he just bruised his ribs and will be back soon. What worries me is if GP is willing to take a redshirt off a player against a team like Colorado State...it must be more serious than bruised ribs.

geefrogs

Both are black, but why the hell does that matter??? Kidding. Looked like Ibiloye hurt his knee. Saw Anderson play last year, looks the part, has size and speed but is he ready?........I have no idea. When is Luttrell due back?

Luttrell was in full pads today at the game. Should be back very soon I suspect.

JugbandFrog

Jones is battling, but he is the target of so many teams. They pick on him and he is 50-50 right now. Not having Iboloye on the other side may hurt our D overall

DickBumpastache

[quote name='angelo's frog' timestamp='1285387956' post='647312']
He jogged off the field so I don't think it's his knee. Maybe a cracked rib.
[/quote]

Ibiloye had a lot of trouble walking off the field at the end of the game...looked like a knee or ankle problem. He won't be ready for next week, that's for sure.

cdsfrog

Ibiloye had a lot of trouble walking off the field at the end of the game...looked like a knee or ankle problem. He won't be ready for next week, that's for sure.

see colorado state is good for something. time for us to practice difference offensive/defensive schemes, get the backups playing time, get our qb for 2011 in some real playing time.