• The KillerFrogs

#7 TCU at #20 WVU --- GAME & COLLEGE GAMEDAY THREAD

TCURiggs

giphy.gif

camfrogg

Double V said:
Ballgame. Night folks. We lose to KSU and UT and finish 8-4. Right where we all predicted before the season.
Goodnight to you.  I hope you are already passed out and wake up to realize that you're an idiot.

FBallFan123

TCUBetterThanYou said:
Wow. That felt like a reverse Baylor game. Got out played and somehow came out on top.

Yeah, it's interesting...both losing coaching staffs will be second guessed.

TCU for not running more, WVU for not passing more.

But with the conditions, TCU's defense and the turnovers...I understand why WVU went the way they did.

camfrogg

Todd D. said:
Give boykin credit. Bad game in bad conditions, but in clutch time he made a PERFECT throw to open Listenbee that decided the game.
Good point.  I have historically been the biggest doubter of Boykin after 2013 and the first half of this game... but then again it's not all his fault... Meacham and Cumbie didn't adjust quickly enough and I doubted them for only the second time (the first being when we refused to run out the clock and win against bayLOL)......

But we found a way to win.

Good job boys.  Screw the Heisman, let's win the rest of our games and let Waco burn to the ground.

TCURiggs

Just a great freaking day. I got to relax (not really) on the couch and watch the game with my family, although I scared them out of the room for most of it. My 3 year-old daughter came back in during our last drive and told me she was good luck, and she sure was. We spent the rest of the evening screaming, jumping around, clapping and yelling "rah, rah, TCU" during dinner. I had to take my shirt off because I got so hot jumping around, and she copied me. We ended up belly-bumping for the next 10 minutes while singing "Country Roads." Awesome day.

Pharm Frog

ShreveFrog said:
We definitely had more heart and toughness.

Cannot agree with this.  Since neither can be weighed on a scale or otherwise measured, everyone can have their own opinion but I don't think either team had more or less heart or toughness than the other.  They crushed BJ on the final offensive play.  We held on and played resilient football all day long.  I think we had just enough talent on the field to take it with no time remaining.   But I saw a lot of heart and toughness on the field all day long from both teams.