1. The KillerFrogs

3rd Annual Bracket Competition

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by swimmerbabe11, May 31, 2017.

1. #1 swimmerbabe11, May 31, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017

If anyone wanted to join in. I didn't do any of the normal prep work/advertising etc, but I through together the bracket and I'll score y'all for bragging rights if you want to do it.

And if anyone appreciates the scorekeeping/template making etc, they can throw some money into my MS150 account ;)

D1Baseball also has one going if you want one that is way fancier and coded and stuff. Mine is all manual labor.

edit: sorry, link isn't cooperating on this forum

2. I have no idea why the link isn't working.

3. Get with the PC program...it's womanual labor. Or is it s/heual labor? Or is it genderneutralual labor? Or perhaps whateveriidentifywithathemomentual labor? I can't keep up either but this HR department sure wants me to. Seriously, I am missing a large portion of your original post and the second one too. Is there a link?

EDIT: nm

4. Peacefrog likes this.
  5. bump for Swimmie

6. In...for the win!

7. Give me BYU all the way!

8. Hope y'all have fun! I'll keep track and keep yall posted!

GeoFrog likes this.
  9. Anyone have Tenn Tech!!?!

10. Username
    Geo Frog

Histag10

KD_95

Texas Rebel

Radiant

Sea Pony

Voodoo ag

Swimmerbabe11

Trouble

GeoFrog likes this.
  11. Is it too late to sumbit my predictions?

I have a pretty good gut feel for the final 16 teams.

12. Not bad for the guy who usually just posts .gif's on this board.

[​IMG]

13. GEOFROG DANNNNNNNG

14. sure, I'll score you. It's really just for bragging rights. You'll be out the first 10+ points anywho

15. Geofrog didn't disclose he's a professional bookie did he? He and his Russian counterparts either a) fixed all the games in his favor or b) hacked your bracket and changed his picks after the fact. DQ him.

GeoFrog likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

Sticky_Wicket and Peacefrog like this.
  17. If any of y'all wanna do a super regional going forward, I'll score that, just with a penalty of no points for previous games and youll be in a separate ranking pool.

I only say this meaning that you can use my template.

You should still donate to the MS150.