• The KillerFrogs

:36 Left in 4th, 3 Timeouts -- Turtle Gary Strikes Again!

tetonfrog

All that said, according to those of the First Assembly of the Head in Sand, we are all wrong to ever question him.
In fact, we should all be sent to reprogramming for not ending out statements with the mandated praise.

Hail G, time's a waste. All timeouts stay with thee ...

It was a terrible decision..................but who is saying that we can never ? GP? How about some names?

tetonfrog

you pal who likes to call folks idiots seems to have that view.
but, hey, glory be the den mothers.

I never called you an idiot and I have questioned GP many times.I have never told anyone else not to do that. However, I did ask you not to attack other posters and you refused.

And I have been called much worse than a den mother by better people than you.

SnoSki

If he doesn't have confidence in the offense at that point in a game like this, then he really needs to make some changes to that side of the ball. MAJOR changes.
I honestly think Cumbie is gonna get another year if we finish better than 30 points per game

Mean Purple

I never called you an idiot and I have questioned GP many times.I have never told anyone else not to do that. However, I did ask you not to attack other posters and you refused.

And I have been called much worse than a den mother by better people than you.
did I say you called me an idiot? no.
did I call you a den mother? well since I did not associate you with the ones saying we can't question GP, obviously not.
So maybe you should get your accusations straight.
Regardless, I don't give one rip what you ask for.

Mean Purple

I think GP made the right call. The possibility of Duggan throwing an interception and Cumbie calling a crappy play were too high.

He kept Duggan's confidence up, and thought we'd win it in overtime. He saw his team playing hard and had plenty of spark left to win. Then the OC sucked the life out of the team, with his crappy play calling.

The only thing I hold against GP is he hasn't fired the problem.
As much as I am for using the time outs, it is hard to not consider that.
Same reason I think Rhule took the yards on the penalty in overtime. Gotta think he was thinking Cumbie could not get to the end zone 3 in a row.

When we ran to that right side several times in a row, I pretty much felt it was over.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
The offense hadn't been able to do anything. You have an undefeated team at home tied. Max I don't think was able to make certain throws.

We should have stopped their fourth down play in 2OT.

Then Cumbie should have made sure we scored from the 1-1/2 in 3OT.

PurpleBloodSpitter

I think GP made the right call. The possibility of Duggan throwing an interception and Cumbie calling a crappy play were too high.

He kept Duggan's confidence up, and thought we'd win it in overtime. He saw his team playing hard and had plenty of spark left to win. Then the OC sucked the life out of the team, with his crappy play calling.

I think the D being gassed had an impact on the decision too. If Baylor did get the ball back, our guys were hurting from the last drive.

NewFrogFan

When these concerns are the issue, and they are, there are much larger problems.