• The KillerFrogs

33 players hurt or out

VA Froggie

When was the last time we had this kind of issue? This is a really busted up football team, no wonder we are struggling.

Casey T

2015. But luckily we had Boykin and Doctson to carry the team. Without them we would've lost a lot more games that year. At least Tech and K-State, and good chance Kansas and Baylor too

Chongo94

I don’t know if S&C coaching or our injury prevention techniques are at fault but something seems to be less than satisfactory. I get that teams have injuries but we routinely have injuries to some of our supposed and projected biggest contributors, constantly. It’s so aggravating.

Zubaz

2015. But luckily we had Boykin and Doctson to carry the team. Without them we would've lost a lot more games that year. At least Tech and K-State, and good chance Kansas and Baylor too
We didn't have Boykin or Doctson for pretty much the entire Kansas game, but yeah your point is well taken. Those two dragged us kicking and screaming to a Top 10 season.

YA

It is 36 according to Patterson yesterday--we also lost a backup DT in practice this week when he broke his foot that was not part of the 36

Planks

Where is the 33 number coming from? Off the top of my head

Sean Robinson
Cordel Iwuagwu
Dylan Thomas
KaVontae Turpin

Ross Blacklock
Ty Summers
Innes Gaines
Niko Small
Jeff Gladney?
Julius Lewis?

Who am I missing

CountryFrog

This isn’t going to be a very popular opinion, but I think the 35 number is kind of BS. We have a lot of injuries, but not THAT many. And as long as GP isn’t going to provide any details on any injuries, I’d just as soon not hear about them. It has the look of making excuses. Go win a game.
On the contrary, I think go win a game is a very popular opinion.

Wexahu

Blacklock and Gaines (and maybe Cordel, Summers and Small I guess) are the ones that have hurt, but other than that we’ve stayed pretty healthy for the most part. Considering every team deals with injuries, that’s not just horrible, I’ve seen worse. Anyway, claiming 33 is just weak, there’s no way 33 guys that would otherwise play are injured.