• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Three TCU Horned Frogs commits are on the ETSN.fm 2018 Preseason East Texas Super Team

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
247 Sports: Three TCU Horned Frogs commits are on the ETSN.fm 2018 Preseason East Texas Super Team

By GABE BROOKS 12 hours ago

The East Texas Sports Network (ETSN.fm) released its annual Preseason East Texas Super Team on Saturday, and three of the honorees are 2019 commitments for the TCU Horned Frogs.

ETSN.fm named Jacksonville (Texas) High School safety Deshawn McCuin, Newton (Texas) High School athlete Josh Foster, and Longview (Texas) High School offensive tackle Marcus Williams to the prestigious squad, which features 29 players from the Piney Woods. TCU has offered nine of the 29 prospects on the Preseason ETSN.fm East Texas Super Team.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/A...18-Preseason-East-Texas-Super-Team-120412806/

Eight

i think marcus williams is really going to surprise some people this year and is a significant pledge to the frogs in the o-line

mccuin is very underrated as an athlete and both he and foster fit that bill of plus athletes that have played extensive snaps at quarterback and therefore have had to learn schemes which is something patterson mentions again and again as something he loves from his prospects in the secondary.

BleedNPurple

East Texas and Louisiana are talent gold mines! I like the toughness A reminds me of the type of guys Abe Martin used to go out in the country and bring in! Tough nosed football players!

BleedNPurple

One day there will be an edit feature - and even though you read your post before you posted you will be able to fix all of the stupid changes your not so smart phone made. Well, hope you know what I meant!