• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU promotes ex-QB Kenny Hill to offensive analyst

Limp Lizard

That 2004 defense made everybody's offense look great. By far the worst defense GP has put on the field. The SMU game where the ponies were held scoreless was the outlier that year. TCU was #99 total defense, #103 scoring defense. #18 total offense, #16 scoring offense. Six teams scored 35 or more points.

4th. down

Not sure what you’re trying to say here. I made no comment on his passing ability. He could pass but he wouldn’t have had time behind that Oline last year, combine that with his speed, well, he’d probably walk like earl Campbell the rest of his life.

True but just thought it was interesting, He could sling it though.

Chongo94

True but just thought it was interesting, He could sling it though.

Oh no doubt! Thats what always made me and my Tech fans so aggravated. If he just had any wheels whatsoever he would’ve been all around great. And what’s crazy is I think he ran a power run option offense at Snyder, but that was forever ago so I may not remember it correctly.

4th. down

Oh no doubt! Thats what always made me and my Tech fans so aggravated. If he just had any wheels whatsoever he would’ve been all around great. And what’s crazy is I think he ran a power run option offense at Snyder, but that was forever ago so I may not remember it correctly.

Well, for a walk on QB, to lay 70 plus on GP, gives me hope for Downing.........we may need him.

Chongo94

Well, for a walk on QB, to lay 70 plus on GP, gives me hope for Downing.........we may need him.

Very true. That’s what I’m yet again most concerned about, injuries and OLine play...I mean potential injuries and whatnot. Hopefully all these walk-one have some hidden gem potential if called upon.