• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU Newcomers Go Through Fall Camp

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU Newcomers Go Through Fall Camp

By JEREMY CLARK
8550071.jpg

(Photo: 247Sports)

TCU is already two days into fall camp as they prepare for the 2018 season. Horned Frogs head coach Gary Patterson stated on Saturday that this could be the deepest team he's ever had while coaching at TCU.

Much of that added depth comes from a very talented 2018 class. A few of those players arrived early in January while others arrived this summer in June. Patterson mentioned that several of those players have already made some good impressions.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/C...econd-day-of-fall-camp-120405475/#120405475_1

Limp Lizard

To be allowed to attend a summer camp workout does the press member have to swear a sacred oath and sign his name in blood. Plus GP knows where your family is.:eek:

FrogLifeYo

Interesting on Lanz...Looks like he could break into the 2 deep at C...I’m not sure if that’s good or bad.

Edit...At one point we thought Wes Harris was going to figure at C...He’s now listed as a Guard..

Last edited:

Eight

Interesting on Lanz...Looks like he could break into the 2 deep at C...I’m not sure if that’s good or bad

almost impossible to be 2-deep everywhere on a roster with players who have experience. there are some areas where frogs definitely are deeper and areas where young talent can push for playing time early.

lanz is from a very good high school program, was recognized in recruiting for his smarts and just because he might be the second center listed on the depth chart doesn't mean he automatically would start if say hollins got injured. i think thomsen would slide people around to put the best 5 on the line, but for teaching and reps you got with depth charts.