• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU HC Sonny Dykes updates injury status of team

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU HC Sonny Dykes updates injury status of team​

ByJEREMY CLARK

TCU has gone through eight practices in fall camp and other than your typical nicks and bruises, the Frogs had remained somewhat healthy. However, there have been a few notable players that have missed significant action of late.

On Wednesday head coach Sonny Dykes updated the injury status on a few players. Amongst the update was the bad news that second-team linebacker Marcel Brooks would be out with an injury for an unspecified amount of time. Brooks has been watching practice the past two days in a sling and according to sources, he has injured ribs.

“Marcel is going to be out for a while,” Dykes said.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/TCU-Sonny-Dykes-Marcel-Brooks-Trevius-Hodges-191244301/

Eight

TCU HC Sonny Dykes updates injury status of team​

ByJEREMY CLARK

TCU has gone through eight practices in fall camp and other than your typical nicks and bruises, the Frogs had remained somewhat healthy. However, there have been a few notable players that have missed significant action of late.

On Wednesday head coach Sonny Dykes updated the injury status on a few players. Amongst the update was the bad news that second-team linebacker Marcel Brooks would be out with an injury for an unspecified amount of time. Brooks has been watching practice the past two days in a sling and according to sources, he has injured ribs.

“Marcel is going to be out for a while,” Dykes said.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/TCU-Sonny-Dykes-Marcel-Brooks-Trevius-Hodges-191244301/

if we needed any reminder things had changed around this program, that headline speaks volumes

Last edited:

Spike

Are you saying it is GP's primary job at UT, to figure out a way to beat the Toads.?. lol
I have no idea why GP is at UT. Seems like a terrible fit. I think it's both GPs and UTs way of thumbing their noses at the Frogs. Seems to me that teams who have the best athletes do not need to run schemes that are so complicated the players can't figure them out. Over the years when GPs defenses were good they gave up more yards/points off blown assignments then off of lack of talent or good offensive plays. One of my buddies was relating a show he saw on Saban's Defenses at Bama. The reads/assignments were pretty simple but they were heavy on accountability if you were out of position or didn't have your guy.