• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU gets commitment from one of Texas' top 2019 RBs

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU Lands WF Hirschi RB Daimarqua Foster!

By JEREMY CLARK

TCU added a big commitment of need for their 2019 class on Friday as Wichita Falls (TX) Hirschi running back Daimarqua Foster committed to the Frogs. Foster is the Frogs’ 13th commitment for the class. Foster released the news on Twitter moments ago.

"First and foremost I would like to thank the man above for making this possible and giving me the ability to play the sport that I love at the next level! I would also like to thank my head coach for pushing me to my full potential these past 4 years! Most importantly, shoutout to my parents, my older sister and older brother. Thank y'all for everything you have done for me. The support system from my family and friends are just AMAZING and without you guys I wouldn't be in the position I am today! Last but not least, I want to give a big thanks to ALL the universities that have recruited me! With that being said, I would like to announce that I AM 110% COMMITTED TO TEXAS CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY!," Foster said in the tweet.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/A...p-running-back-prospects-on-Friday--118900697

Limp Lizard

Great sense of balance, breaks a lot of tackles. Lots of strong running backs break tackles, but end up falling down. That ability to keep your feet is something special, more than just effort.

Froggy Style

Great sense of balance, breaks a lot of tackles. Lots of strong running backs break tackles, but end up falling down. That ability to keep your feet is something special, more than just effort.
Agree. Hicks was awesome, but fell forward quite a bit from an ankle tackle. This guy seems to right himself in most of those situations (in these highlights).

FrogLifeYo

HArd to believe there could be 58 RBs in the country regarded better than this kid..My guess is he flies up the rankings by Dec.

Dogfrog

This highlight reel has its share of the typical long td runs untouched. But this is essentially a broken tackle highlight reel. Not sure I’ve seen film where people continually take a clear shot at the rb and just can’t wrap him up.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Slippery!! Good burst. He has this special kind of vision... he looks like he's in the middle of a cloud of dust but to him there seem to be three foot lanes open between tacklers.