• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU freshman WR Jordan Hudson talks Frogs fall camp

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU freshman WR Jordan Hudson talks Frogs fall camp​

ByJEREMY CLARK

When TCU landed Sonny Dykes in late November, not only did the Frogs land a good coach, they landed one of the top prospects in the nation when Jordan Hudson flipped from SMU to the TCU on the same night Dykes was named head coach.

The 6-foot-1, 180-pounder became the highest-ranked recruit in the Frog’s 2022 class, ranked as the No. 92 overall player in the nation and No. 15 receiver according to the 247Sports composite. He was also ranked as the No. 17 overall player in Texas.

Hudson had a stellar high school career, hauling in 194 receptions for 3,219 yards with 52 touchdowns. As a senior, Hudson hauled in 67 catches for 1,141 yards with 22 scores despite drawing double-coverage most of the time.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/Jordan-Hudson-191019044/

FrogCop19

Find it interesting that he mentioned "I committed to Sonny," instead of, "I committed to SMU." Then, when mentioning the coaches, the first name out of his mouth is "Kaz, Sonny..."

Can ANYONE imagine someone saying, "Yeah, when I got here Gary was so great to me."

Paradigm shift indeed, my friends.

ShreveFrog

I think if you asked a lot of the 2 and 3 star guys who blossomed under Gary during our decade or so rise to the Rose Bowl, they would look back and say Gary was great to them. In a different sort of way. Different era and breed of football player. I'm talking guys like Tank, Phillips, Hughes. I could be wrong.
But I'm exited about the needed change. As I said, new era.