• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU extends offer to big DL prospect Samu Taumanupepe

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU extends offer to big DL prospect Samu Taumanupepe​

ByJEREMY CLARK

10768545.jpg

TCU stayed busy on the recruiting trail on Tuesday as they continued to hit the road and offer more prospects. On Tuesday night, they offered one of the biggest prospects in the Lone Star State, offering Humble Atascocita defensive lineman Samu Taumanupepe.

The big lineman tweeted out the new of the offer. He was offered by TCU defensive line coach JaMarkus McFarland.

“After a great talk with @_CoachJmac, I’m blessed to receive my thirteen offer from Texas Christian University,” Taumanupepe wrote on Twitter.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/TCU-Horned-Frogs-Taumanupepe-187429613/

Palliative Care

He looks like a red zone running back to me (See Willian 'Refrigerator' Perry for you youngsters).

Samu can play some nose guard too, although he comes off in a little high when he hits the o-line. I think he might even be better after weight training here also. I hope we get him.

HG73

Sounds Tongan. Why isn't he at Euless Trinity? Then BYU. A redshirt year and a couple years on mission and he'll be 6'5" and 420. Married, three kids, a full time job and BYU lineman at 27.

froginmn

I wonder how many people (especially outside of Texas) could correctly pronounce the name of the city, school, and player.