• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU CB Jeff Gladney ready for rivalry game versus SMU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU CB Jeff Gladney ready for rivalry game versus SMU

By Jeremy Clark

No. 25 TCU will battle SMU this Saturday in the Battle for the Iron Skillet. The Frogs enter the game at 2-0 after defeating Purdue on the road; 34-13. SMU enters the game at 3-0, which is their best start dating back to 1984.

TCU cornerback Jeff Gladney met with the media today to discuss the upcoming game against the Frogs’ rivals and what it will be like facing an old opponent in receiver Reggie Roberson Jr.

Is this a special week going against SMU?
“Yeah, it’s always exciting. They’re going to play hard and we’re going to play hard just for the rivalry.”

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/TCU-cornerback-Jeff-Gladney-ready-game-SMU-135757914/

WhatTheFrog

Jeff, so far as I know, is a total class act guy. He treated my wife with a good attitude and engaged her with friendly banter. He didn't act like he was "too big for his britches" (with his pre-season accolades), so he's good in my book. He treated me well, as well. Redundant? Yes!

Until he proves otherwise (Boykin), we will be huge supporters of him and wish him the best in his future.