• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Missouri is strong contender for TCU QB transfer Shawn Robinson

froginmn

i don't have the fumble numbers at my finger tips, but shawn threw roughly an interception every 25 attempts (204 attempts with 8 interceptions)

andy as a sophomore threw an interception every 60 attempts (307 attempts with 5 interceptions.) he frosh year is when he had the most struggles with an interception roughly every 33 attempts (371 attempts with 11 interceptions).
Wait. AD developed, and reduced his turnover numbers? That's like changing a throwing motion or having a black jacket!

BleedNPurple

Kenny Hill and Boykin had the same coaches as Robinson did. You cant out athlete guys at this level this isn't the district of Doom. He eye balls receivers, has little pocket awareness and is careless with the football and looks to have very little football IQ as seen with so many [ What the heck? ] decisions he made. Do we really want a mistake prone, non leader at QB who is afraid to compete to keep his job? I don't. Im still pissed he was given so many chances to cost us games this fall in the first place

Exactly! The turnovers without repercussions are inexcusable and not the way AD was handled.