• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Duggan Putting Together A Huge Senior Season

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
8486731.jpg

Duggan Putting Together A Huge Senior Season

By JEREMY CLARK

TCU 2019 four-star quarterback commit Max Duggan has his team headed down a great path toward a state championship. The senior out of Council Bluffs (IA) Lewis Central has led his team to a perfect 7-0 record on the year and No. 1 state ranking in Class 3A.

Duggan had his season cut short in 2017 due to a fractured thumb and the Titans finished with a 9-2 record. This season, he guides one of the most prolific offenses in the state as the Titans average 50.8 points per game. Among the wins for Lewis Central include two wins over top 10 teams; Sergeant Bluff-Luton in the season opener and Harlan last week.

“This year has been a lot of fun; with the guys that returned from last year and with some new guys this year it has been a lot of excitement,” he said. “It started off when we played Sergeant Bluff and they were a ranked team and I think they’re fourth in the state now and we got a good win against them and kept it going. We’ve continued to get better and last week we beat Harlan, who was ranked in the state. It’s been a lot of fun, all the work has been paying off.”

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/A...gan-is-having-a-huge-senior-season-123075960/

DelFrog

The best part...

While Duggan says a few schools reach out periodically, many know he’s not changing his mind from being a Frog.

“It’s pretty much slowed down; I have a couple of coaches that will text every once in a while or call my Dad,” Duggan said. “Most of the schools know that I’m all in on TCU.”