• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Cali DT Soni Misi Excited With His Commitment To TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
8865141.jpg

Cali DT Soni Misi Excited With His Commitment To TCU

By JEREMY CLARK

TCU picked up another edition for their 2019 class late Sunday night with Santa Rosa J.C. defensive tackle Soni Misi committing to the Frogs. Misi released the news via his Twitter account shortly after 10 p.m.

Misi thanked his family and TCU defensive coordinator Chad Glasgow and head coach Gary Patterson for giving him the opportunity to play at the next level.

“First, I would like to thank God for blessing me with the ability to play football at the next level and would like to thank my family for supporting and having my back since day 1. I would also like to thank all the coaches who have made me the man and player I am today. Finally, I would like to thank Coach Glasgow, Coach P, and the rest of the TCU family for offering me a place in their program. With that being said, I am very proud to announce that I have committed to TCU!”

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/A...Excited-With-His-Commitment-To-TCU-125796230/

McFroggin

Did he come to the initial Cheez-it bowl meeting? That must have been what put us over the top, no?

He almost backed out once he realized there were no future Texas Bowl practices to attend, but then he realized that backing out meant playing for UNM which is basically the crappiest state in the union.

4 Oaks Frog

Congratulations!! Welcome to the Frog family, Big Frog!! You are going to love it here, and you are going to be a Star!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT Cal!!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] and the Texas Bowl!!