• The KillerFrogs

2025 Recruiting Thread

fanatical frog

I get it, he’s a great H.S. player, but 30-40 lbs is a lot of weight to add to a 5-10 frame and still have anything close to the same 11.1 speed.
He basically plays most every speed skill position except QB
I’m sort of wondering if TCU has something else in mind other than playing him at safety.

That would be my guess also.

2themax

I get it, he’s a great H.S. player, but 30-40 lbs is a lot of weight to add to a 5-10 frame and still have anything close to the same 11.1 speed.
He basically plays most every speed skill position except QB
I’m sort of wondering if TCU has something else in mind other than playing him at safety.
Someone forgot to tell A Washington that.
Impressive showing so far for the Ravens.
They're listing him under 180 I think.

Froggy Style

My thought as well. Coaches spend years recruiting these guys and watching tape…I’m guessing they just think he has the necessary instincts and cover ability…i.e.: things we were terrible at last year.

82 Frog Fever

Ardarius plays in the slot. He was a starting cornerback in the nickel package for the Ravens to begin ‘23, which is why he’s listed as a backup safety. He is not a safety.
He’s played in 8 games over 3 years and has been targeted 18 times on defense. 13 completed (72%) with no interceptions.
He is often on IRD/PUP. First year broken foot (back pedal injury) that also wasted his 2nd season, & a serious chest injury last year caused him to miss 90% of the season.

He is still a gutsy overachiever, & I hope he becomes fully healthy to compete again.
If healthy he does appear to have a good shot in the nickel slot.

2themax

Ardarius plays in the slot. He was a starting cornerback in the nickel package for the Ravens to begin ‘23, which is why he’s listed as a backup safety. He is not a safety.
He’s played in 8 games over 3 years and has been targeted 18 times on defense. 13 completed (72%) with no interceptions.
He is often on IRD/PUP. First year broken foot (back pedal injury) that also wasted his 2nd season, & a serious chest injury last year caused him to miss 90% of the season.

He is still a gutsy overachiever, & I hope he becomes fully healthy to compete again.
If healthy he does appear to have a good shot in the nickel slot.
I mentioned Washington because not only has he adjusted at each level, but at the highest.
As for his current status, I was referring to what was said by staff. I'm not trying to prove anything except that this hs kid has something TCU is interested in despite his size.
Maybe he prefers to be recruited as a safety.
If so, that's his prerogative.

82 Frog Fever

I mentioned Washington because not only has he adjusted at each level, but at the highest.
As for his current status, I was referring to what was said by staff. I'm not trying to prove anything except that this hs kid has something TCU is interested in despite his size.
Maybe he prefers to be recruited as a safety.
If so, that's his prerogative.
In the first 2 games last year, he showed some real solid play; then the bad injury.
Good enough play in 2 games for the Ravens to sign him for another $1m year.
They obviously believe.