• The KillerFrogs

2024 Recruiting Thread

Eight

jeremy posting a crystal ball for uh to land harrison-pilot has me thinking unless they are some late surprises the frogs are done with the 2023 signings

when is the first big recruiting event of the year, joey's about to retake the state

Nick Danger

I know we're looking for more immediate help, but with Briles coming on board, what about keeping an eye on this guy for 2024? As you can tell from his profile, he's from North Texas, and has been offered by both TCU and Arkansas. He's currently leaning towards OU and Arkansas. OU is already bringing in some (several) high profile QB recruits, both last year and this year, and his lead Arkansas recruiter, is, you guessed it, Kendal Briles.

Michael Hawkins

Last edited:

FrogsMcGee

I know we're looking for more immediate help, but with Briles coming on board, what about keeping an eye on this guy for 2024? As you can tell from his profile, he's from North Texas, and has been offered by both TCU and Arkansas. He's currently leaning towards OU and Arkansas. OU is already bringing in some (several) high profile QB recruits, both last year and this year, and his lead Arkansas recruiter, is, you guessed it, Kendal Briles.

Michael Hawkins

I think I heard a story on the ticket about this kid. Son of an NFL player. They had some racist stuff painted/posted at their house so they are transferring to Frisco instead of staying at Allen. Also has a (twin?) brother that plays in the secondary and has offers.

edit: story

Nick Danger

Michael Hawkins

Update: With Briles no longer at Arkansas, according to 247, Hawkins is now leaning towards TCU and OU. He's scheduled to announce his commitment on the 31st (Tuesday)!