• The KillerFrogs

2023 Recruiting Thread

Frogfam4

Is there any new recruiting news as far as high school players? I hope that going to the playoffs and seeing this has the chance to not be a 1 hit wonder would get more kids not only putting warm or cool on the recruiting sites, but actually saying they want to be at TCU and play for this staff and be part of a great culture.

hiphopfroggy

Is there any new recruiting news as far as high school players? I hope that going to the playoffs and seeing this has the chance to not be a 1 hit wonder would get more kids not only putting warm or cool on the recruiting sites, but actually saying they want to be at TCU and play for this staff and be part of a great culture.
Usually has more of an effect on the following years recruiting class.

thefrogking

I think the dominoes start to fall after this coming weekend. Lots of big time recruits coming to the campus.

puckster59

It will be interesting to see if getting into the playoffs will help us get a few more recruits and high level transfers Lot of seniors on this team and not sure if there will be any transfers out. Time will tell.
A few of those seniors have an additional year thanks to the pandemic. Sonny talked about that a couple of weeks ago when asked about Max, and he said he expected a few to take advantage of it.

Moose Stuff

I think we have a legit chance here
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

FrogCop19

Honest question. Has anyone ever heard Max say he's interested in playing at the next level? I know he'd be able to, but man he would make a PHENOMENAL coach. He's cool, unflappable, a "student of the game", and a motivational leader.

Obviously it'd be a waste of talent if he didn't go pro, but I've never heard him talk about it or even heard people mention it the way I've head about QJ and KM and the others.