• The KillerFrogs

2023 Recruiting Thread

An-Cap Frog

There's now a second CB for Deal. Make It So!
Make It So Star Trek GIF

Eight

Closing with some combo of Deal, Harrison-Pilot, Fontenette, McDonald, etc… would be amazing.

referee-ill-allow-it.gif

247 showing deal to the frogs which as you said is huge, kid is physical, moves well, and is what the frogs need in their defensive line

time for carrington and the staff to bring those other three home​

What Up Toad

not all new players need to come from the signing classes

the biggest transfer last year was ali from smu and i would suspect there is a much bigger chance bringing in a transfer offensive lineman who can make an impact next fall than finding an unsigned prospect.

Yeah, it feels like we're going to need some stop gaps for a bit on both lines that come from the transfer portal.

Wexahu

not all new players need to come from the signing classes

the biggest transfer last year was ali from smu and i would suspect there is a much bigger chance bringing in a transfer offensive lineman who can make an impact next fall than finding an unsigned prospect.
I would think we could fill any big holes on the roster with quality upperclassmen transfers, especially on the O-line.

2themax

referee-ill-allow-it.gif

247 showing deal to the frogs which as you said is huge, kid is physical, moves well, and is what the frogs need in their defensive line

time for carrington and the staff to bring those other three home​
Violent hands and as mentioned very mobile for his size. Reflects the way this staff wants to play. Congratulations to both him and the staff.

2themax

Just to be clear, there is no official commitment yet.
Ok OK Ok I'll fix it. Violent hands and as mentioned very mobile for his size. Reflects the way this staff wants to play.
No disrespect to the young man. Just feeling pretty darn confident after yesterday. My bad.

Eight

Probably the first really big-time DL recruit since Blacklock? And I know this kid is rated higher but RB fit the prototype as well.

the last dlineman of this quality is fields in my mind.

ross was a big prospect, but this guy is just physical as can be and moves really well. plays basketball as well as football and weight events in track.

Last edited:

LisaLT

Thanks to all who keep up with recruiting and post here. It’s nice to see what’s happening and that our program is doing well in its recruiting efforts.

I think back to this time last year when things weren’t so positive. I never would have dreamed a year later we’d be 11-0 in our first season with a new staff, with the possibility of even reaching the CFP. Truly demonstrates How unpredictable life can be.

Eight

Profile says he projects best as an interior O-lineman. ???

there are some who believe he will end up there because that is his best position

think he gets a chance to play on the edge in the odd man front but i could be way wrong and he might end up inside with dam

tcufrogprince1

Big get. I hope we keep it up and I heard there is 1 really big silents as well. This could be a huge class. Crossing my fingers for the minimum of a playoff appearance to keep the momentum going.