• The KillerFrogs

2023 Recruiting Thread

Eight

Seems pretty athletic for an OT. Most believe he projects on the interior do to limited arm length. I also like that he’s on the lighter side as Kaz won’t have to spend a lot of time pulling the bad weight off of him.

think he could project to center?

Eight

some might have missed this nice q & a with carter on 247

thought this section was interesting:

"What are they telling you on how they feel you can help the defense at your position?

“It’s different because they run a three-man front and I wanted to run a four-man front but they showed me ways I could excel in the 3 and the 5 and get better. I was like, this is something I’d love to do. It’s exciting, I feel like I’m going to do amazing.”

What are your thoughts on getting to learn from Joe Gillespie and JaMarkus McFarland?

“I just feel like they’re very intelligent people. I’m putting my full trust into them into making me a great player and hopefully getting me to the league which is my goal. They are some masterminds. I learned something new every time I talked to them.”

Froggish

think he could project to center?
Believe it’s possible. I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t work at all 5 spots and see what looks promising. Right now Goosby is the only true OT we have committed. Would be huge if we could breakthrough with Issiah Robinson.

Another name to keep an eye on is Duncanville OT is Benjamine Whitfield who camped at TCU and got an offer. Not highly thought of right now but I think he’ll be more popular come Oct.

Last edited:

Nick Danger

Hmmm! According to one of the exceedingly colorful charts in this presentation, approximately 91% of all college sports supporters are represented by the Top 64 teams! Could be why they keep mentioning taking that same Top 64 schools and forming their own league with the four 16-team Super Conferences. They could take their 91% market share and just call it a day.

One final note! Care to guess which school comes in at Number 65? :confused:

At least we're not Baylor!