• The KillerFrogs

2023 NFL Draft

Wexahu

would seem that sonny, meacham, and kelly have a bit of ammunition when they go recruiting receiver prospects.

have two other big 12 receivers even been taken so far?
All positions really. To the extent players want to go to a place that’ll improve their chances to play in the NFL (which is all of them really) this is a good day for the program. I’d say every one of our guys have gone higher than what was expected going into Thursday. A couple went A LOT higher. I love it. The guys are gonna get some money.

Eight

All positions really. To the extent players want to go to a place that’ll improve their chances to play in the NFL (which is all of them really) this is a good day for the program. I’d say every one of our guys have gone higher than what was expected going into Thursday. A couple went A LOT higher. I love it. The guys are gonna get some money.

agree completely wex and the ammunition sonny and kaz have to sell is real

consider prospects have been told if you go to tcu you won't play in big games in the big 12, you won't play for the big 12 title, you won't get the post season notice, you won't get a shot to play in the cfp, and you need to go to a brand school to get drafted

froginmn

Davis and Horton picked before Zack Evans. Lololololol!!!!!!

Might be bad taste but I think that’s really funny. And more than a few people on here were basically wanting Evans to pick our next coach if it meant him staying around.
If Demercado goes before him that would be the real sting...

So THT, Dee Winters, Alan Ali, ED, and Max still potential picks.

Zubaz

"STOP MAKING US PLAY IN LA!!" - TCU draft picks.

Oh Come On Jim Carrey GIF

Wexahu

Carolina barely missed the playoffs. Would not surprise me if they went with veteran Dalton at least starting the season, unless Young absolutely kills it at camp.
If Dalton is the starter at the beginning of the season, Young will be in by week 3 or 4. Maybe by quarter 3 or 4.

It’s not really a knock on Dalton per se (although I think his time of being a decent starting QB has passed) it’s more just how it works. You pick a guy #1 overall, he’s gonna be in there.

LVH

If Dalton is the starter at the beginning of the season, Young will be in by week 3 or 4. Maybe by quarter 3 or 4.

It’s not really a knock on Dalton per se (although I think his time of being a decent starting QB has passed) it’s more just how it works. You pick a guy #1 overall, he’s gonna be in there.
It's going to be the same thing that happened with him in Chicago

Andy will start the first couple games, and before the opening kickoff for the first Panthers home game the crowd will be chanting for Bryce, and the moment Dalton throws his first incomplete pass, the crowd will boo and chant louder for Bryce until the team management finally breaks down and puts in Bryce before he is ready just to shut the fanbase up.

Froggy Style

Agree. After watching the s show in Chicago, and the fans clamoring for the worst QB in the league to play instead of Dalton...it may be better if Bryce starts and then they clamor for Dalton when 180 lb. Young is getting killed. If he's not, then good for him.