• The KillerFrogs

2023 Frog Baseball

FrogsMcGee

Pitching outlook? Cam Brown, Ryan Vanderhei?, one of the freshman for weekend rotation? Or is a former bullpen guy slotted to move to starter like Savage? No insight, just havent seen much talk of pitching yet that I can recall from fall.

Unless I'm mistaken, we had 15 guys pitch 10+ innings last season. Only 5 are back, and 4 of those were bullpen guys. (Cam Brown starter; Savage, Wright, Ridings, Feser bullpen).

FrogsMcGee

Looks like there was a brief thread in the fall when schedule was released. Here is what Moose posted/projected then:

———————————————-
C - Byrne
1B - Bishop
2B - Richardson
SS - Silva
3B - Taylor
LF - Boyers
CF - Nunez
RF - Davis
DH - Fontenelle

Weekend rotation…. Best guess is Brown, Vanderhei, and Hoover not necessarily in that order.
——————————————

Vanderhei is the Kansas transfer. Hoover is a freshman LHP from California.

FrogsMcGee

An insight on the fan club vs normal tickets for next weekend? Website is not very descriptive. I assume it's all GA and that the normal tickets will have normal concessions access.

An-Cap Frog

Looks like there was a brief thread in the fall when schedule was released. Here is what Moose posted/projected then:

———————————————-
C - Byrne - Junior
1B - Bishop - Sophomore
2B - Richardson - Junior
SS - Silva - Freshman
3B - Taylor - Junior
LF - Boyers - Junior
CF - Nunez - Junior
RF - Davis - Grad Student
DH - Fontenelle - Junior

Weekend rotation…. Best guess is Brown (Junior), Vanderhei (Junior), and Hoover (Freshman) not necessarily in that order.
——————————————

Vanderhei is the Kansas transfer. Hoover is a freshman LHP from California.
Added years...

FrogsMcGee

D1baseball preview is projecting Savage to move from the bullpen to be our 3rd starter alongside Cam and Vanderhei. I'd guess that some of the freshmen get chances on Tuesdays.

Last edited:

PurpleBlood87

An insight on the fan club vs normal tickets for next weekend? Website is not very descriptive. I assume it's all GA and that the normal tickets will have normal concessions access.

You can sit wherever you want.
Concession stands will be open but not as many as during a Rangers game.