• The KillerFrogs

2023 football season tickets renewed

Brog

Ticket question from an "older" Frog Fan: will there be actual paper tickets available, or will it be something about it being in your "wallet", which I know nothing about? Sorry for being age related limited, but I'm living with it.

ticketfrog123

Ticket question from an "older" Frog Fan: will there be actual paper tickets available, or will it be something about it being in your "wallet", which I know nothing about? Sorry for being age related limited, but I'm living with it.
I’ve always ordered paper tickets. I can’t recall if that’s an option anymore.

I think TCU still has to make paper tickets bc older alumni won’t have whatever iPhone app, etc.

@atofrog

bronco

I’ve always ordered paper tickets. I can’t recall if that’s an option anymore.

I think TCU still has to make paper tickets bc older alumni won’t have whatever iPhone app, etc.

@atofrog
Paper tickets are still available. If you go electronic and then decide to go back to paper your tickeys will be computer generated and not the fancy season tickets we are used to. That is my understanding.

ticketfrog123

Yeah. Because running off fans is absolutely the way to do things.
Agree. Maybe all the Briles apologists went to the other site.

I’m sure attendance won’t be what people expect this year. There’s a reason they didn’t raise ticket prices for the east and west upper deck (plenty available)