• The KillerFrogs

2023 football season tickets renewed

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Is there a way to look this up on your phone. I’m too dumb to figure out how to get there from my account.
I couldn’t figure it out on my phone and missed my upgrade window today. I don’t think it works on mobile but they should probably bring attention to that in their communication.

Dogfrog

Is anyone else not even able to access the ticket upgrade site? It's failing on my end.
It seemed a little finicky. Used a laptop but software seems to be set to hyper security sensitivity. Stayed on for awhile but had to prove I wasn’t a robot multiple times. Once had to exit and re-enter. All fine unless this happens as you are attempting to choose a seat.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
In scouting what is available and for the money we have great seats in lower east side (just above the armchairs) on the north 45. We could spend a lot more, perhaps move to the west side, but be higher up or near the end zones.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
If there were more club seats in the works we would’ve heard.

TCU struggled to sell the east club seats after OU announcement and had / allowed donors to back out
I am jumping into this thread three months later however, I am curious if there has been a national championship game bump in interest in tickets since our parents at SoFi.