• The KillerFrogs

2022 TCU Volleyball: New Era

Pharm Frog

Houston Coogs come into the Stanford Quarter as the 5th seed. I can’t remember the last time the UH made the NCAA’s. Of course UT leaving the conference takes out a top tier squad but bringing in BYU, UH, UCF, and Cincy will strengthen the conference overall.

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Now in the Kentucky portion of the Stanford Quarter…..

No Frogs in this quarter and so far no Big 12 teams other than UT. Half the bracket shown.

Pharm Frog

Baylor is as close to a seeded lock as it gets. They’ll get in for sure. But this has got to be uncomfortable for the rest of the Big 12 teams looking to get bids. Would think Iowa State will get in.

Pharm Frog

IMO not a horrible draw for the Frogs. So much playing with house money. This is not even close to the team that started the season against Wiscy and Minny.

Pharm Frog

Final quarter is the Louisville quarter…

Rice in as the #5 seed. SFA also in and they get the #4 seed Baylor Bears. They should meet and play in Corsicana. Good cheer squad there I’m told. And Kansas gets in and will play Miami. So that’s 5 Big 12 teams.

Kansas had to be sweating this out big time. One of the last three teams revealed and they knew they weren’t getting the Nebraska seed so had to be squirming.

Pharm Frog

I’ve got to say that although she’s not much to look at (generous), this women is in complete command of the rationale behind the seedings and bids. Far and away better than any baseball and basketball selection interview. Not close. AND….UCLA was one of the first three out. Wonder if McCall is having a bit of remorse about now. That’s all from me. Need me a couple of turkey sandwiches.

Last edited: