• The KillerFrogs

2022 TCU Volleyball: New Era

Pharm Frog

Frogs take S1 in Morgantown at 19. Need to really play well and bury this team quickly and get out of town with a W fast. Clearly the Frogs are the better squad and need to prove it and leave the Eers with no hope at any time. Unfortunately I have some other stuff I have to do so I won't be able to follow it on ESPN+

elephant

I am an extremely casual follower of TCU volleyball. What has the new coach done to turn things around so fast? Transfer portal, freshman recruiting class, different philosophy, what else?

Pharm Frog

I am an extremely casual follower of TCU volleyball. What has the new coach done to turn things around so fast? Transfer portal, freshman recruiting class, different philosophy, what else?
Coaching. His daughter makes a difference too in terms of running the offense. Being creative in personnel deployment. We do have a couple of freshmen making impacts but at least one of them was recruited by prior coach. Also does a much better job using his bench which probably keeps the locker room positive.

Pharm Frog

Frogs battling for their playoff hopes. Frogs caught in their weak rotation and gave up an early 9-5 lead and were behind 22-19 in S3 before Gibson took over and Frogs lead 23-22. Gotta think this is a must-win match for postseason