• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

Interesting reply to that tweet.

images

He probably saw her Insta. I'm not opposed to having my 2nd wife be considerably younger but I draw the line at having known her before adulthood.

asleep003

11th ranked snapper ...
As mentioned earlier On3 updated there top 300 for the final time....lots of movement with our signees

Jordan Hudson 4 star to 5 star 97 to 15 overall
AJ Allan stays at 4 stars 330 to 108 overall
Major Everhart 3 star to 4 star 460 to 132 overall
Michael I-O 4 star 352 to 193 overall
Chace Biddle 4 star 164 to 208 overall
Kyron Chambers 4 star 472 to 272 overall

Also lists 4 star DJ Allan 198 overall as 90% to TCU and 4 star Davis Dotson 201 overall has Frogs tied for the lead with ASU

so of the updated top 300 recruits we move ahead of Ok State to 3rd
1. Texas 17 top 300 (2-5 stars/15-4 stars)
2 Oklahoma 9 top 300 (0/9)
3 TCU 6 top 300 (1/5)
4 Ok State 5 top 300 (0/5)
5 Baylor 3 top 300 (0/3)
6 Texas Tech 2 top 300 (0/2) both TCU decommits (Adedire & McAlpine)
6 Cincinnati 2 top 300 (0/2)
6 UCF 2 top 300 (0/2)
9 Houston 1 top 300 (0/2)
9 Iowa State 1 top 300 (0/1)
9 Kansas State 1 top 300 (0/1)
12 BYU 0 top 300 (0/0)
12 Kansas 0 top 300 (0/0)
12 West Virginia 0 top 300 (0/0)

as for TEXA$ A&M they have 19 top 300 (4/15) including an amazing 10 in the top 50...the checkbook is definitely out in Aggieland!
Would like to get Dotson... but he is a 3*(5.5) via Rivals. Could be ready in 2 years to give us 3 solid years in the 2 deep, hopefully.

peacock

I'm assuming he is a preferred walk on since he is not in the rivals or 24/7 database.....But I have to admit, loved watching his tape...not sure if he can play RB but this kid could be great on special teams!

Last edited:

Morado Muerte

I'm assuming he is a preferred walk on since he is not in the rivals or 24/7 database.....But I have to admit, loved watching his tape...this kid could be great on special teams!

It says PWO on the top of his “committed” tweet…

FrogCop19

I'm assuming he is a preferred walk on since he is not in the rivals or 24/7 database.....But I have to admit, loved watching his tape...this kid could be great on special teams!

I love his hit-the-hole-downhill running style, but we'd need the line to actually open the hole first. Very quick, but didn't see much breakaway top speed. Not much shake with his bake, either, but I guess when you've got a lane, you don't need it.

Palliative Care

He is what we used to call a straight ahead runner. No he doesn't have elusive, fancy, shake and bake moves. He may have a role as a receiver coming out of the backfield. He does show specialty team abilities. If he has a good attitude and works hard I would take him any day over backs with more talent but no desire to play hard. Team players are always needed.

McFroggin

He is what we used to call a straight ahead runner. No he doesn't have elusive, fancy, shake and bake moves. He may have a role as a receiver coming out of the backfield. He does show specialty team abilities. If he has a good attitude and works hard I would take him any day over backs with more talent but no desire to play hard. Team players are always needed.

Practice squad players are by definition team players.

Palliative Care

That is one way to build a team. Buy your offense line and portal a QB. It may take a year to gel but it has potential. I wish them nothing but dysfunction and injuries. I know I have a bad attitude but between A$M and Texass they will spend a fortune and still think they can buy more. College football is seeing the beginning of the end. Nothing beats millions and millionaires ruining the sport and the NIL is legal and there is no slowing down the greedy fat cats any more. Look at what the othe SEC teams are buying. This is nuts!