• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

Westsider

If you think this place derails threads you oughta go over there and watch those kids go all ADD on every topic.

Now back to recruiting.

FrogBall09

If you think this place derails threads you oughta go over there and watch those kids go all ADD on every topic.

Now back to recruiting.
I did the discount subscription last year and it felt like a lot of their posters were current college aged or maybe recent grads, so guess they just have a different perspective on TCU than I do, but didn’t really get it.

JC tries to walk a line I guess but seems like anything real he has comes out within a few hours anyway and the stuff that doesn’t come out seems to generally have fallen apart. maybe that changes with the new regime one way or another

Eight

anyone heard anything on the allen's that they feel good about posting for free.

niether signed, both seem in play, and both would be nice gets for the program

82 Frog Fever

Quality addition…. Productive back from U Louisiana with 3 years left to play. Note the hashtag…. we’re also heavily involved with his little brother out of Denton Ryan. Also note whoever he’s pointing at near the end of the video.

Bailey looks pretty good. I was sort of hoping Valladay would commit. I know it’s a lot of RB’s, but I still think he’d look good in purple.