• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

CountryFrog

FFoaPy8XsAYgiTB
If Samples is the Recruiting Coordinator then what is Carrington's title?

FrogCoach84

Portal LB from UNLV

Looks like he is going to be one of the top portal targets in the country. Will be able to pick wherever he wants pretty much.

I don’t know what the odds are but I really hope this new staff can land this kid just because after watching his highlights I really want to watch him play every week! Probably help to announce a DC/LB so hopefully that’s coming soon

Wexahu

Looks like he is going to be one of the top portal targets in the country. Will be able to pick wherever he wants pretty much.

I don’t know what the odds are but I really hope this new staff can land this kid just because after watching his highlights I really want to watch him play every week! Probably help to announce a DC/LB so hopefully that’s coming soon
Imagine being a UNLV fan, or the UNLV coach. This is why the smaller, lower profile schools should just give it up. It was already hard enough to try and build a program, now it's a total exercise in futility. Spend a bunch of money and resources developing players and then the ones that get good just leave.

helcap

Imagine being a UNLV fan, or the UNLV coach. This is why the smaller, lower profile schools should just give it up. It was already hard enough to try and build a program, now it's a total exercise in futility. Spend a bunch of money and resources developing players and then the ones that get good just leave.
That is why there should be a portal fee payable to the school the player is leaving