• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

mantikos

I may to unfollow some of these accounts, putting out way too much content.

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor
I am having a hard time keeping up, versus a hard time finding [ Finebaum ] - what a scheissing turnaround and I can't even say overnight since the first night isn't even up yet

Punter1

For those of yall not subscribed to 24/7...yall just missed the best nite in Frog recruiting maybe ever.

More nights like this soon to come...go subscribe now....between now and the early signing period there will be crazy news on a daily basis from JC almost guaranteed.

JugbandFrog

Anyone else concerned about the guy who was at UT and then USC( leading their recruiting, coming here to do the same), and looking at their talent levels and uninspired play? Or is it not his fault that the staffs didn’t develop and nurture talent?

Moose Stuff

Anyone else concerned about the guy who was at UT and then USC( leading their recruiting, coming here to do the same), and looking at their talent levels and uninspired play? Or is it not his fault that the staffs didn’t develop and nurture talent?
The coaches are still the ones deciding who to recruit. He’s just the guy they’re counting on to help seal the deal.

OmniscienceFrog

No to the first part. Yes to the last sentence.

The guys that do the recruiting like he does, do film analysis and have input, but don't ultimately determine who to recruit. That's mostly the coaches job. They just do the recruiting of who the coaching staff want to recruit.

So, the only concern I would have about him is whether or not the incoming coaching staff is good at evaluating the talent they tell him they want help recruiting. I'm not concerned about him doing his job.

Having said that, TCU is not UT or USC reputation-wise, so I wouldn't start criticizing him if he doesn't bring in two or three 5-stars and 12+ 4-stars every year like they often do. I do think there will be a significant upgrade in recruiting with this staff though.