• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

CryptoMiner

One of Carrington's

FFdCVG_WUAAAEX1

Putt4Purple

Excited about these new/potential commits. Would love to see some bigger bodies jump on board
I was thinking the same. We have a lot of skilled positions players on the roster and on potential scholarships but in order for us to win championships we need the big guys on both side of the ball especially defense. I hope we focus there from this point forward

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I was thinking the same. We have a lot of skilled positions players on the roster and on potential scholarships but in order for us to win championships we need the big guys on both side of the ball especially defense. I hope we focus there from this point forward
I doubt the staff has thought of this. Thank god for this forum or we would be starting 13 WR’s on defense next year. Yes, 13.

HornyWartyToad

Agree with this and beginning to wonder how much a detriment it is, specifically with respect to interior D-Line, to not have a DC in place yet. Not a criticism, but I do simply wonder how you can recruit a kid at that position without being able to say for sure what kind of scheme you'll be putting him in.