• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

CryptoMiner

U5gIcVWZ

Eight

He is a big corner at 6-2/185. Was originally going to announce at the start of the season but held off.

so you are telling me there is no chance he and the tight end don't magically appear on the roster this week in lubbock since the frogs are traveling halfway to utah?

FrogRillo

Was more referring to what type of talent he has and how we will use him.
My thoughts exactly. As a Tascosa grad myself. Many moons ago. I went to watch them play San Angelo central a few weeks ago. He is really quick and fast. But maybe a little undersized for a RB. Maybe a slot guy or CB. Hope he pans out. Think he has a lot of potential

Eight

Was more referring to what type of talent he has and how we will use him.

you really only have 2014 for gray so for starters i would hope they get more than one season of production or he stays on one side of the ball.

in regards to use in the offense i think a big part is what exactly is the offense going to be, meacham seems to have a preference towards the idea of using the slot receivers in a variety of roles and i think you need those quicker guys to exploit inside routes and match ups against safeties and linebackers.

how they use taye right now would be interesting

Moose Stuff

you really only have 2014 for gray so for starters i would hope they get more than one season of production or he stays on one side of the ball.

in regards to use in the offense i think a big part is what exactly is the offense going to be, meacham seems to have a preference towards the idea of using the slot receivers in a variety of roles and i think you need those quicker guys to exploit inside routes and match ups against safeties and linebackers.

how they use taye right now would be interesting
I feel like it’s beyond obvious that I wasn’t making any comparisons based on medical issues.

Eight

I feel like it’s beyond obvious that I wasn’t making any comparisons based on medical issues.

it is, as i said, we have one year with gray in an offense supposedly we are "trying" to go away from so comparison's are limited as compared to taye the past two seasons

frogs if they keep all four have some very dynamic talent on the offensive side of the ball in golden, ajay allen, dj allen and now everhart. golden projects to have enough size to play outside and looks looks to be the most polished recevier

after that you have three very explosive athletes who are dynamic with the ball in their hands, can contribute on special teams and look to have some flexibility in how they can be used in the offense. will be very interesting to see how they are used because they lose 3 slot receivers at the end of this year, steele is in the portal, barkley can't stay healthy and that leaves conwright and maybe chase jackson