• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

Eight

you have to love early season high school football match ups

last week cain looks like they have never played a game together getting rolled by a very good bridgeland team and this week cain delivers a swift arse kickng to nearby neighbor cy creek 56-21.

golden totaled 8 catches for 131 yards and 2 td's in this weeks game (including the great catch linked by moose)

season total is 12 catches for 172 and 3td's

Eight

matthew golden pulls in 10 catches for 152 yards and a td as klein cain beats cy ranch 49-14

golden for the year so far has 22 catches for 324 yards and 4 td's and to give you an idea of how dependent is cain's passing attack on golden the other cain players have caught 16 balls in total

cain plays at katy taylor (alma mater of frog andrew coker) next week before they start district play

Moose Stuff

matthew golden pulls in 10 catches for 152 yards and a td as klein cain beats cy ranch 49-14

golden for the year so far has 22 catches for 324 yards and 4 td's and to give you an idea of how dependent is cain's passing attack on golden the other cain players have caught 16 balls in total

cain plays at katy taylor (alma mater of frog andrew coker) next week before they start district play

Really important IMO for QJ and ZE to have big years if we’re gonna hold onto/keep getting guys like Golden.

Moose Stuff

http://herald-zeitung.com/community_alert/article_98ea9648-1775-11ec-bd88-9f566f6fcbc7.html

Not 2022 related and perhaps not recruiting related either BUT, I’m quite certain the Marsh mentioned prominently in this article is the son of former TCU player John and he was arguably the best player on the field in a huge win (first ever vs Judson as far as I know) for NBHS. Also probably made the game saving tackle on the final kickoff. Damn good HS player.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
http://herald-zeitung.com/community_alert/article_98ea9648-1775-11ec-bd88-9f566f6fcbc7.html

Not 2022 related and perhaps not recruiting related either BUT, I’m quite certain the Marsh mentioned prominently in this article is the son of former TCU player John and he was arguably the best player on the field in a huge win (first ever vs Judson as far as I know) for NBHS. Also probably made the game saving tackle on the final kickoff. Damn good HS player.
What the hell happened to Judson? They were a powerhouse back in the day, now they're starting seasons 1-3?

Punter1

The wife must be tiny if his son is a WR...John was the biggest dude on the team every year he was here. Massive human...