• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

Showtime Joe 2.0

Two teams that massively recruit playing against each other and the team that heavily recruits in CA beats the team that heavily recruits in TX.

I can't stand Samples, either him or his son.

Maybe Mater Dei can play Aledo or Allen next in the High School Recruiting Super Bowl. I have no respect for Samples or Aledo's football coach - any coach could win with their recruiting.
Since Mater Dei isn't a public school, they can "recruit" all they want without violating any rules. And they "recruit" non-athletes as well. I personally know several priests who have taught at Mater Dei and I can assure you that there are non-athlete students who come from all over Orange County to attend that school.

So, I guess I don't understand your point in comparing a parochial school with a public school. If you were the principal of a private or parochial school, wouldn't you want the very best players you could find to play on your football team? It would be great "advertising" for the school as a whole.

General MacArthur said that, "in war, there is no substitute for victory," and the same is true when it comes to football!

Froggish

Chase Kennedy DE 6-4/225 Episcopal School of Dallas

Speed rusher who’s got about 13 offers (4-5 P5). Seems to be really picking up steam this summer. Excellent first step off the edge but it’s against questionable OTs. It’s an interesting offer for a school not really in the DE market. This could be a signal they believe Mathis is leaning on testing draft waters.

CryptoMiner

Speed rusher who’s got about 13 offers (4-5 P5). Seems to be really picking up steam this summer. Excellent first step off the edge but it’s against questionable OTs. It’s an interesting offer for a school not really in the DE market. This could be a signal they believe Mathis is leaning on testing draft waters.

Forgot to include the video...but think this offer was going to happen no matter what

Palliative Care

His grandfather was something special and I am lucky to have had him play while was at school.
I like Kennedy's charge off the line, Not only is his first step quick he has agility and speed. I would love to see him a frog uniform some dat.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
That catch was truly impressive. It was like "one hand --no problem". it takes me two hand just to get a glass of water.
original.jpg