• The KillerFrogs

2022 NFL Thread

Eight

The last 2 plays almost killed me. I was laughing so hard that I started coughing and got light-headed and almost passed out. I have pneumonia and it was almost the death of me.

thought the incomplete pass because he didn't drag the foot was the most dallas thing i have seen this year until the last play.....

holy [ Finebaum ], all that time to set it up to do what? try to get zeke killed so you don't have to pay him because they basically ran a 8-9 yard stop route to turpin with no other cowboy really near him

DeuceBoogieNights

Has the final play been explained? Was Turpin supposed to lateral to Zeke after the catch? Why was Zeke at center? I still don't fully understand what that play is supposed to look like if ran successfully. With the linemen split out like that I'm assuming they are setting up something for them to lead the blocking? Just throw a hail mary.

ftwfrog

Has the final play been explained? Was Turpin supposed to lateral to Zeke after the catch? Why was Zeke at center? I still don't fully understand what that play is supposed to look like if ran successfully. With the linemen split out like that I'm assuming they are setting up something for them to lead the blocking? Just throw a hail mary.
I laughed so loud during that last play. It seemed like the play call was, “let’s get Turpin some broken ribs before the offseason”.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Mrs. Brewingfrog just looked up at me from the couch and said, "What the hell is that?" waving at the screen as the Cowboys settled into their goofy formation. True to form, it worked about as well as could be expected, with Zeke on his ass and Turpin getting blown up without even having a chance to throw the ball back.

"Cowboys suicide hotline! The wait time is... 43 minutes!"

Hey Vikings fans—new discovery on ESPN this morning—it is not just Super Bowls—the Vikings have also lost the most playoff games in the first two rounds of the playoffs, at 20.

But I will fall back on the thought that it is good to have a team that is swell enough to make many playoffs, which I think is better than a team that is rarely competitive but wins one Super Bowl along the way. Has always kept Vikings fans engaged, mostly.

Last edited:

East Coast

Tier 1
I actually thought they were trying to set up a broken field for Turpin but I was so wrong.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Any frogs in the lineups for tomorrow’s chanpionship game?

I may just rewatch a old law and order episode(s).
Niang for Kansas City is the only active player. I don't think he's been playing much though. Jason Verrett is on the 49ers but he's on injured reserve. He tore his Achilles back in October-November.

I think it was just to get one more skill position player on the field. He was an ineligible receiver but after the initial pass it would have been a moot point. How many times do you see a lineman end up with the ball in those situations? I think it was to lessen the chances of that happening.