• The KillerFrogs

2022 NFL Thread

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Last edited:

Boomhauer

That's does scheissing suck. Just about to return from one injury and then has another serious injury. He's the definition of snake bitten.

I wonder what this does to his mental health. You'd think that it has to start taking a toll on him on some point.

Keep up the fight Jason. Get well soon.

Makes you wonder if a torn ACL makes you susceptible to a torn Achilles based on the order of his injuries. But probably just bad luck

tcudoc

@tcudoc could there be something that they're doing during his acl rehab that contributes to him having achilles injuries?
Not my field of medicine, but a quick search shows that recurrent injury can be as high as 25-33% and almost 60% of the time occurs within the first two years. Factors contributing to increased risk include sport of choice with football and downhill skiing being high risk.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
[ What the heck? ] is up with coaches passing up field goals to go for it on 4th down. It's happening in college and the NFL. McCarthy cost the Cowboys today by passing up a field goal IN OT.

It's just dumb.

JogginFrog

Seems like the NFL game in Munich was a huge success. Peter King said 40,000 people were tailgating. I guess they've been televising NFL games there since 2015. Plus Brady.

Alex Honig's thoughts about the NFL playing in Germany would make a good piece for TCU 360.