• The KillerFrogs

2022 Midterm Thread

Frog-in-law1995

My folks grew up in Keller and KHS grads. I have near 100 relatives there, families who’ve been there since it was called Athol.
Heard that story. They renamed it Keller after a railroad exec hoping he would add a RR stop in the area. Or something like that. Funny part is, lotta folks now might consider renaming the town after anybody who could make the rail line disappear.

LVH

LVH

All of a sudden signature verification matters to democrats. In regards to 2020 presidential ballots, it was considered racist and unnecessary - but now it matters

TCUdirtbag

CRT is in every HS because every HS participated in dual credit courses and I’ve sat in too many college faculty meetings where they’ve discussed how they can inject CRT into HS curriculum circumventing Texas K-12 law because we’re not K-12 teachers. Then that crap filters down into lesson plans and homework assignments.

Well, you 100% don’t know what CRT is if you think this is true.

But the term CRT has been co-opted by aggrieved idiotic white people to represent anything that makes them moderately uncomfortable.

Anyways, go ahead and ban your books.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Well, you 100% don’t know what CRT is if you think this is true.

But the term CRT has been co-opted by aggrieved idiotic white people to represent anything that makes them moderately uncomfortable.

Anyways, go ahead and ban your books.
“Think” it’s true? I’m relating first hand knowledge of discussions made in faculty meetings concerning the teaching and application of CRT and you think I’m making it up?

NewFrogFan

Anyone have any thought on the Tarrant primary races? I am leaning Catala over Granger and Rieg. Probably West over Abbott. Bush over Paxton. I prefer Dan Patrick over the names running against him.

I don't know much about the other statewide races.
How are your stats now?