• The KillerFrogs

2022 Football Regular Season Predictions

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
not all those that dislike sark want gary

really can't think of a coach who gets hired at ut who won't have the problem with factions as the dallas alums and the houston alums have been battling as to who will have the most say in the athletic department

not different than the younger group that is pushing for its chance and the older group who don't want to give up influence

with the horns most likely heading to the sec in 2023 there is very little time for sark to build a program because no quarter will be given to the horns in that league and that fan base is not going to do well when the rest of the conference isn't ready to kiss the ring so to speak
Any coach running UT Football is hated by half the boosters, because he "wasn't their guy." Patterson might have more on his side at the beginning of his tenure, should he be offered the job, but that support is only one loss deep.

UT will be annihilated in the SEC, and it will be glorious to watch.

ticketfrog123

Program was spoiled milk under GP. Almost everything unraveled over the last 3-4 years. I have a hard time holding that against the kids. Last year was just reflective of a program that had reached its breaking point. That’s not to say we don’t have some talent deficiencies but I’m confident they aren’t 5-7 bad.
Agree. SD goes on hot seat with only 5 wins against this weak year for big 12 and out of conference schedule.

5 wins means we lose to SMU, Tech, and a few other dumpster fire teams