• The KillerFrogs

2022 Football Regular Season Predictions

westoverhillbilly

11-1.

OU may be beatable and are due for a dip- every new coaching hire of theirs isn't going to be golden- hopefully we'll find out that the reason that Venables has stayed an assistant for a long time. Maybe Sark's old demons that reputedly have revived will continue the chaos there. Maybe there will be a reckoning for Baylor's misogyny and unrepentant sins. Tech seems to possibly be going into a football valley like TCU did in the 70's. Okla State's being left behind by big brother will accelerate their slow descent to mid-major status on the prairie- same with the other prairie schools (ISU, KU, KSU)..

Palliative Care

Wins are terribly QB dependent. This year will be no different. I do not dislike our two guys but I am also not convinced that either could produce more than six wins. The defense will be better so I give them one win. So 7-5 with a bowl win making it 8-5.

LisaLT

I’m hopefully optimistic this year. New coaching means new schemes, which our big 12 brothers have not seen (ala 2014 when cumbie and meach were new). I think we will be far better on offense and Dykes and co will put our guys in positions to excel. A renewed sense of excitement among the players will pay dividends.

9-3

Nick Danger

I’m hopefully optimistic this year. New coaching means new schemes, which our big 12 brothers have not seen (ala 2014 when cumbie and meach were new). I think we will be far better on offense and Dykes and co will put our guys in positions to excel. A renewed sense of excitement among the players will pay dividends.

9-3
Welcome back young lady from your brief sabbatical! :)